HYPER KNEE! Episode List

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

C'mon Get Into the Pile!


Just when I thought there wasn't enough games to buy in October!

We've got Castlevania, Lufia, Vanquish, Kirby, and now the newly announced Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1. The game is hitting XBox Live Arcade and the Playstation Network October 13th.

Gaming gods, I appreciate all ye have done this month, but couldn't you spread things out just a little?! I mean, seriously! I promised myself I wouldn't sell games anymore, but it's either that or wait for some of these games to be given to me as a present for the Holidays.

And we all know I'm NOT doing that.

Oh, and as per usual, more Castlevania Lords of Shadow reviews (because someone has to hype this damn game, Konami sure isn't)...

Another 9/10! Link to Gamesradar below!

Gamesradar

No comments:

Post a Comment