HYPER KNEE! Episode List

Friday, October 22, 2010

Demon Hunter - Another New Class For Diablo 3

I don't know about you, but I love Diablo... well, Diablo 2 to be specific. I never got very far in the first game (though I'd like to). Blizzard announced today their latest class to this highly anticipated title; the Demon Hunter. From the trailer, it looks to be a dark twist on a ranger/hunter archetype. The trailer shows off some of the moves and what to expect from the class, and it's really putting me on the fence about whether my first character will be a Monk, or a Demon Hunter. I'm leaning more towards the Demon Hunter now. I mean, it's obvious they're going to look cool. Who doesn't adore hooded characters donning plate armor with red eyes? Everyone does, and if you don't... well, you're probably blind or have awful taste!

Anyway, here's the cinematic trailer... it's bad ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment