HYPER KNEE! Episode List

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Important News Is Tweeted Now?


I'm seriously out of the loop of my technical generation apparently, as I always completely overlook the constant use of Twitter. Heck, I even ignore the HyperKnee Twitter account that I have going.......

You're not following our Twitter?! What the hell's wrong with you! Get on there and follow now! SUPPORT! A link?! I can't supply one, I don't even know the address! Just search Hyper Knee! Sheesh... kids these days.

Anyway, there's a reason for this update, and the reason is that for all you disgruntled Dead Space 2 PC owners (self included here), it would appear that Visceral/EA (don't know who to blame, really, some say developer, others say publisher, I say to hell with it, blame them both) somehow managed to get a glitch into the game that doesn't allow you to collect the 3 "Elite" suits after your first completion of the game, which sucks.

As always the PC gamers cried and whined, as they always do, bunch of babies that they are. Started a petition and all this other nonsense, crying for justice, as they always do. Hell, they should just be happy that people are still supporting PC games. Considering pirates and all that nonsense, I'm surprised it gets as much attention as it does in the first place. And for the record, the only reason I've gone PC as of recent is because:

1.) My current TV is too small and I hate playing games on it .
2.) If I download a game instead of getting a physical copy, I can't sell it!
3.) I don't even have to get up to get my games. Huge selling point!
4.) The sales are undeniably good.
5.) I use my XBox 360 controller anyway, so I don't have to deal with the mouse and keyboard! It's like playing Xbox with better graphics, less loading, and no worries of the Red Ring of Death.

But on the bright side, the Dead Space Twitter TWEETED (oh god I hate saying that) that they are working on a fix to get our elite suits back into the game! Hooray! Will we be getting lackluster DLC though?! EA says no. Good, saves me some money too. Even more of a reason to get into PC gaming...hahaha.

Maybe I should just change this post to "Why I converted to PC gaming."

No comments:

Post a Comment